Deerfield Associates is named to remind our clients of historic values, a strong work ethic, integrity and the academic foundation of founder Doug Cooney’s upbringing in Western Massachusetts.
Born in Northampton, he grew up a block from Smith College, spent his college years in Amherst and married a woman from Deerfield. Deerfield is a beautiful, historic town surrounded by a hard working farming community, and home to a superb academy. Hence the name Deerfield Associates made perfect sense. It still does.
Director of Research and Market Intelligence781.237.2800
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- National Association of Independent Schools
- New England Association of College Admission Counseling
- New England Executive Resources Council
- The Planned Giving Group of Connecticut
- The Planned Giving Group of New England
- Women In Development, Greater Boston
- Women In Development, New York City
"Having spent 12 years in this industry... I have dealt with many search consultants and can unequivocally say the services you and your firm provide are the most professional..."
Timothy R. Stanton, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Assumption College
Read the full endorsement